Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Not Evil, Just Stupid | The Trickster's Guide to Geopolitics

"[I]n an age of near universal literacy and information access in the developed world, stupid is an evil all its own. Perhaps the greatest of all evils. This is now abundantly clear with the poorly disguised attempt to smear a veteran and sitting congresswoman as a traitorous Manchurian candidate and its hilarious response.

Despite the feverish conspiracy theories of the right, it has long been my position that Hillary Clinton, and the people who religiously tend to identify with her, are not in fact these brilliant puppet masters. As fun as it is to joke about these people being reptillian baby eaters, the truth of the matter is that while indeed the Clintons (just like the Bushes and Trumps) are monstrously corrupt, they are also remarkably stupid. Hillary in particular, who lacks the charisma and trend-reading ability [of] her husband, is a living embodiment not of evil but of incompetence. The network she can call out to speak on her behalf is more a patronage network of fellow incompetents than it is anything else, though that network surely does exist as we can see clearly this week."

[geotrickster.com]

WilliamCharles 8 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why does Hilary Clinton matter? Has not her day in the sun disdipated?

It is my understanding she's still coordinating things for Elizabeth Warren's campaign. She still holds a lot of sway with the corporate wing of the party.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:416861
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.