Agnostic.com

30 10

Most attractive actor/actress? Or other well known face.

I always wonder what people's tastes are. Who do you find attractive?

If you look like (or are) this man, inbox me!!!!

😉

Akfishlady 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As of late, Thandie Newton is pressing my buttons.

Source:

Maeve from Westworld, right? Gorgeous woman, and such a great actress.

@resserts I fell in love with her from the first time I was introduced to her in The Chronicles of Riddick. But she is blowing me away in *Westworld."

Gorgeous woman.

I guess I'm the guy that likes the quirky gals. Jane krakowski, Kathy Griffin, Carol Kane, queen latifa, Melissa McCarthy ... If they aren't different, they aren't interesting.

I love Melissa McCarthy!

I have always had a special place in my heart for Sharon Tate. As for today, I have to say Nicole Kidman. And men...well, they are a dime a dozen, maybe Ryan Gosling?

Oh, I thought I might be the only Sharon Tate fan on this site. It's even in my profile. Life long grieving fan here. Contribute where I can on the Internet, including Flipboard. I would have said in my reply, but I thought the poster only meant living actors. They say all hetero males have a Goddess. She's mine. Older men than me, like born in the 30s and 40s, always say Marilyn M, but I never got her.

Don't you just know Sharon Tate would have been an amazing senior beauty too. So sad.

Alicia Vikander - Swedish actress. Not only is she attractive but she is an exceptional talented actress . Brilliant job in Danish Girl

Danish girl good movie w/Eddie Redmayne.

@sassygirl3869 Even better in Ex Machina.

Emily blunt,Scarlett Johansson and that raspy voiced jennifer or meg tilly,can't remember which is which. Also,the gal with the leading role in ' rogue one, a star wars story ' . Don't care much for the Nicole kidman,Sharon stone types. Dudes?....ok, kurt russel,Clive owen.

Ingrid Bergman, Pam Grier and Katherine Hepburn all at ANY age. James Baldwin and Lorraine Hansberry. So many folks are attractive in so many different ways. Joan Armatrading and Joe Strummer.

Female: Cate Blanchett
Male: He's not good-looking, but there's something about Gary Oldman

Jnei Level 8 Mar 23, 2018

Yes, she is beautiful!

I agree, Gary Oldman has some powerful charisma going on!

@BlueWave Extremely talented and intelligent too!

Living actresses, well I'm odd and I seem to likely idiosyncratic "B" actresses rather than “A” grade actresses. My big crushes are:

January Jones (Madmen), God she’s gorgeous and there’s just something about her when she speaks. I like articles about her saying they can't quite figure her out. I like that.

Also secondly, Olivia Munn (Newsroom), seriously gorgeously Japanese-American, and smart and unpredictable. I like that.

No current ‘A' grade actresses do anything for me. Its about presence for me, not how successful they are.

As for most beautiful of all time, including deceased, well that’s Goddess level and you’d have to check my profile for that.

Just a few of my favorite faces:

Wow Gina baby ??

charlize theron

I agree. Beautiful!

Well, you asked. Hugh Jackman in his more relaxed role.

Or, y'know, in any role. 😉

charlize theron

Michelle Pfeiffer

jeffy Level 7 Mar 23, 2018

Tori Amos, Winona Ryder and Bettie Page have had a special place in my heart for about 30yrs now! I guess my tastes don't change much!

I always thought Kim Basinger was stunning and very sexy and beauty doesn't always mean sexy either. nine and a half weeks was one erotic film. men, I guess brad pit and he's a fantastic actor or Robert DeNiro. kate Winslet is just lovely too. in a world with so many beautiful people, its hard to stand out but these people do to me.

Jennifer Garner
Scarlett Johansson

Tom Hiddleston.

@Akfishlady Oh he's always worth a Google <3

Attractive is in the eye of the beholder. Attractive actors/faces would include Mathew McCaughnahay, Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Trivago guy.

Thought I was the only one - secret up to now lol

He's missing a stache & goatee. LOL!

Well, I think there are many, many gorgeous celebrities. Thandie Newton has been mentioned in this thread and we get to see every inch of her in the HBO series, Westworld. (excellent show, btw). I think Krysten Ritter, currently starring as Jessica Jones (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krysten_Ritter) on Netflix, is stunning. Her character is not glam at all but you can see her physical beauty regardless. She was also on a short arc in Breaking Bad, another great show.

Female: Rachel Maddow-hot. Jennifer Anniston-adorable. Carrie Underwood-beautiful.

Male: Tony Goldwyn. Barack Obama. Hugh Laurie. Justin Hartley. Milo Ventimiglia.

Males: Chris Hemsworth, in Ghostbusters only.
Females: Yvonne Strahovski
Androgynous: Katherine Moennig, in Ray Donovan more than The L Word.

@Akfishlady Christ Hemsworth as he appeared in Ghostbusters (in the movie the glasses frames were empty-he told his female employer he bought them to look "smart." ), Yvonne as she appears now, and Katherine, as she appears in the Ray Donovan series.

@Akfishlady Yvonne was the secret agent love interest in the Chuck series. Chris Hemsworth plays Thor, the Marvel Comics superhero, but I don't like the muscle bulk he puts on for those movies, plus he's not funny in them. I've have a super crush on Katherine, since The L Word series, but I like her even more in Ray Donovan.

My fav is Eric Banna. Loved him in Munich and The Time Traveller's Wife.

I think I have a type. ?

Debby Level 2 Mar 23, 2018

I'd let Charlize Theron lick my face. I'd even shave first.

George Clooney would be it for a male. Julia Roberts for a woman.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.