Agnostic.com

32 13

LINK Christian TV host: Vegetarian hamburgers are a ‘Luciferian’ plot to change human DNA – DeadState

This was so silly and stupid it had to go into the "Silly, Random and Fun" category.

snytiger6 9 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why even disseminate what these delusional morons have to say?
Not long ago they'd have been laughed onto the Crazy Train with a one-way ticket to Looneyville.

They will truly say anything, and people will believe it!

Stenz Level 6 Oct 31, 2019

Ha ha ha ha...people have got to stop starting out their life living under ‘rocks!’ When they surface they make strange assumptions...if public education is unavailable, there is always self-education! It works!

I've never thought of this before, but now I am picturing churches as rocks that people live under to hide from the world.

@snytiger6 I ‘see’ that clearly...it works! The Churches have always promoted that idea of the ‘rock that they stand on!’ I remember from back in my ‘church’ days! Ha ha

Just like all the Christian owned GMO product company Messing with plant and animal DNA!!!

They are all criminals wanting to enslave us to all these unhealthy obese creating sugar infested poisons they sell as food for us to consume so they can get wealthy off our slow deaths!!!

That is a harsh reality...that you paint there! Lol

Now we only have to force feed him to verify his observation.

He needs lobotomising....then he could do no more harm by his uninformed ravings.

I think he's already been lobotomized.

@kiramea Just born already brain dead,,.much the same thing!

Hey, that would take hours and hours of lengthy MICRO-surgery wouldn't it?
As a friend once said, " Look deep into the eyes of any Evangelist and WHAT do you see, the inside of the back of their skull of course."

I have heard soda described as liquid satan, which is an apt description. Not luciferean veggie burgers though. Never heard of that one.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:420589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.