Agnostic.com

10 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the most despicable Oklahoma lawmakers. I always smile when I think about how popular he will be in prison.

And a trumper also , evangelicals seem prone to this combination of arrogance and sleaze while criticizing others for lesser offences

That's the problem with Evangelicals. They want YOU to be the change THEY want to see in the world.

I think all the "holier than thou" hypocrites should be exposed for who they really are. I am glad this one was.

I reposted this to my twitter with this headline : Is the whole GOP a pedophile-ring with Epstein-Barr virus? This closeted MAGAt goes by the motto "Better Latent than never" !

he's a real piece of work. when I was still riding my vulcan I'd regularly drift by his house and flip him off. anytime you want any of the southside conservative pols to shut up you just mention shortey's name and they clam up now. even the shirt he was wearing in the hotel when they caught him was hypocritical (it was a weed shirt and he badmouthed weed constantly).

Hope he gets what he deserve in prison.

Thr brotherhoods in prison have a strict moral code when it comes to child molesters.

They don't like them in prison, they figure turnabout is fair

It never effin' fails.

Frequent isn't it

did he have to turn in his GOP membership too?

No probably got promoted

Good... No Mercy for pedophiles.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:420901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.