Agnostic.com

30 6

Weekend plans

Do you have plans for the weekend? Will you take it day by day? Or simply resting at home?

• 23 votes
  • 23 votes
  • 27 votes
ashortbeauty 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reading and relaxing.

Sounds nice 🙂

What are you reading?

@ScubaWags the portable atheist

@Teslacoilsmith that has been recommended to me a few times. I really should pick it up.

Going to work. I don't have weekends anymore. Today I was off. So now I'll be in my room alone. Like every weekend I've had for 2 years.

Well make that money, girly 😎

@ashortbeauty Today was my one day weekend. I went to the gym, the Dollar Tree, Wal-Mart, and played video games, drank coffee with a friend for 1 hr, ate all 3 meals, and now I'm resting. I got up at 3:30 am.

@Sarahroo29 a long and busy day for you! Enjoy that rest time.

@ashortbeauty 45 minutes and I'll be in bed by 8 pm.

Friday when I wake up... I listen to a song I wrote "mis oraciones de fin de semana"... that's get me started right. It's my ritual. Tonight going Dancing and to listen to old salsa veteran... trombonist Lewis Kahn. Tomorrow: depends of tonight, but in Agenda the "A So Important March against Guns". Sunday too far out to plan. It is my first weekend in DC since back from Florida. What I declined? Going to NYC for a mass for my departed brother in law, BD was this past Tuesday.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother in law. My sympathies

@ashortbeauty do not be sorry, we all got to go sometime, I will remember the good times like tonight going to a venue we used to go to.

@GipsyOfNewSpain that's a Great outlook to have. Enjoy the venue

Resting I had a cancer spot removed today so I’m taking it easy this weekend.

Yes, do rest up. I'm glad they found and removed it 🌼

@ashortbeauty thank you. It was very small but now I have to go back every 6 months to get checked again what a aim in the ass. But it could be worse I have a cousin with bone cancer he is younger than me he has to take chemo pills every day just to keep the cancer at bay. So I count myself lucky.

@Donto101 those six months will fly for you. And yes you're very lucky, chemo does suck

If all goes well tomorrow i will meet up with an old co worker tomorrow, havent seen her in many years

I hope all goes well 🙂

@ashortbeauty thanks alot 🙂

It did, it was fun , thanks for the good wishes ashortbeauty

A group is helping another couple install flooring. Of course the usual Lopez potluck will be an integral part.

I like that kind of helping each other out. That's something I've only known from the Christian part of my life.

@ashortbeauty This island is one big community. Without volunteerism it would be a different place. The joke around here is: How many Lopezians does it take to change a light bulb? It takes ten, one to do the work and 9 to organize the potluck!

@JackPedigo that sounds like a great community. Treasure out cause it's rare

Getting my filter done for my fish tank but it's not set in concrete especially with a bad back.

Well go slow and don't push too much

I bet you say that to all the boys lol. no on a serious note I always have to. thank you.

I'm working Sat & Sun. 😟 Tue & Wed are my weekend

Bummer

@ashortbeauty sometimes but I'm strangely cheerful on Mondays as its the end of my working week 🙂

I'm in the process of moving. I've been painting my new bedroom and I'm pooped out! But I'm excited over decorating. If it rains...I'll self medicate and watch Star Wars...

Sounds like fun either way

there's such a love / hate relationship with moving.

I'm putting the roof on my tiny house (if the wind doesn't blow...again!).

You have a tiny house?!? That's so cool 😎

@ashortbeauty it's only part way framed up.

I am a bit of all three. Big things get planned, staying home is fun too and leaves room for spontaneity!
This weekend is suppose to snow, with ice, and more snow... 😟 so I will probably stay home and scoop snow...

Sorry about the snow scooping but cool on the big things and spontaneity.

@ashortbeauty i have my fingers crossed that the meteorologists are really wrong! 🙂 have a good weekend!

I will be working 12 hour shifts until Monday. I will sleep in on Monday. Tuesday, my plans are dependent on the weather. I'd like to spend some time as far from civilization as possible.

JimG Level 8 Mar 23, 2018

Here's to those shifts going quickly

@ashortbeauty that's a sweet thought. Thank you.

Saturday night, I might go to a fire-spinning gathering just north of Denver in Ft. Collins.

It is pretty cool. It is a bunch of hippies playing with fire. ?

The weather should be awesome for it!

Hippies and meth heads, I lived there for a few years. I miss my friends in FoCo. 🙂

That sounds awesome!! Take some pics to share 😎

I live about 80 miles from the nearest city with a Walmart in it. Also am a single parent with 2 kids to be responsible for. I do not drink and my home is kind of cool for me to hang out in any way. I have a huge yard full of petrified wood to look for, I big garden, well right now it is just a lot of manure and dirt. I have chicken and ducks. I have Netflix and Amazon Prime with big TVs to watch. I have a projector that the DVD player can be hooked up to so I could hook it up to watch a movie outside, just need to paint a piece of plywood white and the kids will have their own personal outdoor movie theater. I do like the occasional N/A beer.

Sounds like y'all are all set out there. Nicely done pop

@ashortbeauty Going to put in a greenhouse soon to that will be exciting figuring out how to grow plants all year round.

I will be at home, I really don't like going away that much. I have visitors for the weekend, weather is overcast and rain, so little beach. Maybe some reading, board games, computer games, possibly a movie. I mowed and gardened yesterday, so all is up to date.

damn, now I have even more visitors, too many. wish they would all go home.

Theater duty this weekend. My kid is performing in a local youth community theater production of Addams Family so that's where I'll be tomorrow.

😎

I really want to stay home and chill this weekend. I didn't get a chance to last weekend. I had too much going on. Good and bad..

I hope you get to rest

I may well go to the Cherry Blossom Festival, may buy a car, would like to do some photography, want to read some, have to do some house work, may buy a new yard fireplace (old one is cracked), want to get in my "therapy time" (a few brews & tunes around the campfire with the Cats), but have to do some yard work. No matter what I think, the cat will get in her lap time!

Sounds like a full weekend that ya got there

can't wait for a date with my new sweetie! It's going to be intense!!

Congrats. I hope it's a great date!

Que sera, sera....

Sounds chill

supposed to get 2-6 inches of snow today so I will just stay home.

Stiffs brr cold!

RestIng and healing. I just started a new job and it's abit gruelling on me since I really haven't done work in years. Just polished a couch with my butt.
I found muscles I forgot was there and they don't seem happy about it.

Yeah you'll probably feel it for the first couple of weeks but then you'll have it down pat

I'll be at home this weekend. I have no plans and doubt I'll do anything but chill 😎

I am retired and most of my plans are during the week when most everyone is in school or at work and usually just stay home on weekends.

The March is tomorrow. Have no one to go with - see how the weather is tomorrow.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.