Agnostic.com

36 1

Do you believe that life is mostly about luck?

DarwinistOne 7 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Luck, crapshoot. Semantics.

You can be lucky and win the lottery and then squander the winnings . Life is the same

Always think that I make my own luck, by rational decision though out plans improving on what mistakes
I have encountered the past and logical deduction,

No such thing as luck-luck is for those who want to give away control from their lives. To blame bad descisions in life on luck. The latter is akin to a religion to me and to be honest I disagree with the concept.
🙂

Partly. But luck favors the prepared.

Its a matter of where you are located at a certain period of time - who you meet, what influence they have in your life and how you respond to it. Almost a game of chance.

I have had chance meetings that have impacted my life, so unless you are a person who believes our lives are predetermined, it was luck. A Major l knew when l was in the Army had saying, " Blind Ass Luck Triumphs Over Skill And Knowledge Every Time."

Luck doesn’t exist.

I think life is more about your ability to adjust and plan. I'm told that I'm very lucky, but many of those things I have prepared years for.

I don't know about mostly but life appears to be very random and then you get good and bad luck along the way but to use a cliche, it's not the cards you're dealt that counts, it's how you play them that matter 🙂

sorta.. but it's what you make of it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42167
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.