Agnostic.com

27 3

What was the first and last concert you attended?

AMGT 8 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first concert I attended was Iron Maiden and he last one only a couple of weeks ago was Metallica

Queen in !977 in the Glasgow Apollo.
Last month a 70s line up Suzy Quatro, The Osmonds, David Essex etc

My first: its a band that you'll not know, 'cause its only famous in my country, it's called "Los Prisioneros" (The Prisoners).
My last: Iron Maiden with Anthrax.

thin lizzy ............................roger waters with a books worth in between

My first concert was Cheap Trick in 1979, last one DeadMau5 this past spring.
I would have liked to have seen Revolting cocks in Chicago this past weekend doing their Big Sexy Land material.

Cheap Trick is great live! And in response to your response to my comment, LOA was fantastic! They did most of Voodoo U and the singer was dressed like one of the devil girls on the cover!

First was Van Halen in 1993. Last was Lords of Acid on Halloween this year.

LOA!!! How was it?

Awesome. LOVE voodoo u!
Somewhere I have the gun wielding pregnant woman shirt . I'll never understand why they didn't ride that image beyond briefly. I can't even find it online 😟

LOL Cheap Trick. Oh I was but a baby in 9th grade.

The first concert I attended was John Layton,,,, in Sheffield, 1963.
After that I saw The Who, Screaming Lord Sutch and sundry others.
My favorite memory is sitting beside Eric Burden at The Lido, (behind the Sheffield Wednesday ground), when he played 'House of the rising sun ' a capella.

Peter Paul and Mary..when I was very little...and James Blunt in NYC a few years back

My first was Motley Crue at the Summit in Houston, my latest was the original Misfits at the LA Forum. Next planned is the Misfits in New Jersey, then Slayer in Houston.

1st was Janis Joplin, she opened for Hendrix..it was awesome..I was 12 and it was a blizzard outside

The Eagles.

Elvis 1976
Black Keys 2009

Small clubs band " LEFT LANE CRUISER " try to catch them 2 to 3 times a year in Cincinnati/Eastern Ky area. Good blues band.

First was James Brown and the Famous Flames, circa 1964, Cincinnati Ohio, last was
Santana, Jacksonville Fl, 2 weeks ago

Alice Cooper in 2008 and Rock Allegiance in 2016.

I attended symphony concerts fairly early on, but my first rock concert was Jefferson Airplane in the early 70s, and the last was the Black Angels earlier this year.

Herman's Hermits ( the back up was the Guess Who ) . The last was Violent Femmes.

Very first - too young to remember much - Joan Baez and Sam Hinton. First I remember - Monterey (Saturday early set - so we got Janis). Last one (so far) was the Scorps. Next tickets bought - SchenkerFest.

So since that reply - I saw Joe McDonald at his last concert (he has arthritis and can't stand for long - and even sitting is difficult. I empathize). SchenkerFest in 2 weeks - then Cheryl Wheeler on 29th, and Johnny Lang in April.

My first concert I ever went to was some Christian singer named Carmen (??). I was forced to go with the church youth group. I was like 12. The last concert I went to was Rise Against with Deftones & Thrice.

First was The Rolling Stones in Montreal and the last was Taylor Swift in Ottawa.

1st concert: Foghat/Styx
last concert: The xx

My musical tastes are very diverse.

First concert was ZZ Top, Climax Blues Band and Pure Prairie League. It was 1977 and managed to get front row, center stage seats.

Last concert was a group called Itchy-O I saw at the Summit Music Hall here in Denver on Halloween.

Duke Level 8 Dec 19, 2017

1987 - Pseudo Echo
2013 - Robert Plant

First: John Denver, 1980 in Indianapolis (Market Square Arena).

Last: Passenger, 2017, Chicago (Riviera Theater)

Zster Level 8 Nov 19, 2017

Johann Sebastian Bach. I was around 10 years old. Was sitting an hour and a half motionless.
20 years before that russian communists converted Riga Dome Kathedrale into famous organ concert hall.
As you see I might be a strange atheist but definitely I am some kind of agnostic.
Last time. Carnegie Hall. Whatever. Sharp pleasure. You know like what.

Dion Warwick and Elton John.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.