Agnostic.com

51 25

LINK Catholic Church investigating nuns who returned pregnant after Africa trip

It's a miracle! 😁 That whacky God and his plans. πŸ˜›

(Investigate? With all the sexual abuse that goes on, one would think they'd know what happened without needing much thought. smh)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can’t get too excited about this...asking humans to make vows of celibacy is going against the laws of nature. The church is a total anachronism in the 21st century and needs to be thoroughly reformed (if not abolished completely) for all sexual misconduct and cruelty perpetrated on innocent children over the centuries. Who cares how many nuns get knocked up... not me!

If the catholic church promoted real sex ed they would know that pregnancy is sexually transmitted!

Rhythm Method is days TO GET PREGNANT but catholic sex addicts don't wait for fertile or infertile days 98% use condoms and pills ignoring both rapist popes and local rapists priests

The Catholic Church is only going to approve birth control with high failure rates, therefore they approve the rhythm method because it is the most likely to not be adhered to and result in pregnancy.
The Catholic Church is one of the most misogynistic organizations on the planet. Women are nothing but baby machines or slaves and are told not to complain or stick up for themselves. My mother in law is a devout Catholic and she is a MESS from having a marriage based on an unplanned pregnancy and then four other children she couldn't afford to take care of. It might be why she has dementia and is in a locked assisted care facility since she keeps wanting to go back to Ireland.
The idea that one has to be celibate for their entire lives to be a devotee of Christ is absolute nonsense too. This attracts individuals with issues surrounding their sexuality and then they wonder why there is child abuse.
The backwardness astounds me.

Time to call in Maury Povich to determine who the fathers are.

β€œDoes anyone have something they’d like to confess?”

β€œLord, you are NOT the father!”

I thought they weren't supposed to have meat on Fridays...

Well, we know it can't be the priests, they only like to diddle little boys. Speaking of that, between the child molestation and the nun sex - whether forced or consensual -- you'd think the catholic church would get the idea that mandatory celibacy in the service of Jebus is a really bad idea.

Unfortunately they can't see the forest for the trees. They won't be able to get more priests and nuns if you take this celibacy requirement away since the people with sexuality issues won't be signing up anymore.

What the hell it happen to Mary πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh, big Sky Daddy realized that poor old Mary was well past her 'Use by Date' I think.

I'll wait to judge who holds the hypocrisy on this one - the women or the church - as forced sexual relations may have occurred.

Odds on the Nuns will get the whole blame.

Funny that this was next to my post.

I thought that was why nuns walked in pairs! So the one nun could make sure the other nun wasn't getting none! 😜

African Man #1: "So, how does the Holy Sister compare with your other lovers?"

African Man #2: "Nun better!"

Shouldn't they be investigating the fathers? As usual, the women get the blame and the babies, too.

Sounds like they spread more then just god's word.

It's a Murickel!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This reminded me of a visual joke, I can try to explain so you can write it on paper to check out. First draw a square box, inside the box write the number 3909 (straight line 9 not the hooked 9 format here). To the right of the box, write 3HT. The joke goes, there are 3909 nuns in a convent and one is pregnant. Outside the convent are three horse thieves, who did it? When you turn the paper over and hold it to the light, you get the answer. THE POPE πŸ™‚

good one

The second and third coming is upon us. This time God is not taking any chances and impregnated two virgins to be born as a human. Last time he was crucified, so this time he will be born in human form as two people in case one of himself get crucified again for mankind's sins, his other self will stay alive and pass on some more of his fairytale knowledge.🀣🀣 Or he may want some more time to party on earth. He has diversified himself so to speak like an investment.

That’ll be that Jesus bloke they are wedded to. He has a severe weakness for uniform as I understand it.😱

Was there a star in the sky?

Maybe God was feeling frisky again. It has been a couple of thousand years! He's God. Why not a threesome? πŸ™‚

More proof that virgin births DO happen!

Nuns sent to Africa must have been there to help with children....seeing how many beautiful children the priest sired the women talked with the mothers and heard how great the priest is on bed....not like the tribal boys unloving and quick.....motherly nuns now have joined the 2% of catholics who DON'T USE CONDOMS pills IUDs spermicide or opposite rhythm method....probably got pregnant during confession and are duty bound to keep the priests secrets for him

It's a miracle!

Hmmm, seems they WERE spreading the Word around quite a bit but forgot to use the bookmark at the right time and place.
Now they'll be saying "Hail Mary, Mother of Christ we tried it your way and BOY it was NICE."

Cum again??

Guess the big fella was horny again πŸ˜‚

Convent girls ... had some good times with convent girls ....... like little kids who have never seen a sweetshop suddenly let loose to eat whatever they want ......
never made love with a nun - but who knows .... not as impossible as it one seemed

Thats "nun" of my business lolol

trx1 Level 4 Nov 7, 2019

NUNsense, ! It's your duty to patriarchal 2 living popes to bear this cross for your holy sisters broken holes

Vigin birth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:422885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.