Agnostic.com

8 10

Funny dream about Trump

"That red area on your outer ear looks vascular," the dermatologist said yesterday. "It's irritated."

"For 10 years, I have been sleeping on my left side after surgery on my right shoulder," I replied. She said I need to change my sleeping position. "People get bed sores."

Last night I tried sleeping in different positions. Spent the night like a rotisserie chicken. Before waking up for good:

Political dream

In my dream, I walked into my house. Someone had pooped just inside the door on the rug. "Who's here?... "Who are you?" I hollered. Walking toward the living room, I could see a man's legs. He was sitting on the couch.

It was Donald Trump. "Come here!" Trump said. Grabbing my arm, he started dragging me toward the bedroom. I woke up, startled.

Trump is shitting on America.

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only good dream I've had about little Lord Cheetodick is the one where I wrapped his head in duct tape. Left the nostrils open because I am no murderer even in my dreams.....but he was not talking.

I woke up smiling, only to find it was just a dream.

Vell frauline, lisenting to your dreem, I haf diz for zee. Do you haf any catz in zer haus? If zo, vun may hef tekken ein kliener poo, or you may hef let ein fert out in your zleep. Zen fur Trump, are you in fear of finding a bad luvver? A richt wing mann....
Sorry, I've been doing psychoanalysis of class mates and lecturers dreams all week so, I'm rather Freuded out and just slip into bad German accents without thinking...
Trump is of course shitting on American values. We looked at his record vs how a Democrat would have faired doing the same stuff - wouldn't have got elected in the first place, but if they had, they would be out of power by now.

I am surprised it was your arm he grabbed! 😉

Sounds like someone has been spending too much time in the mountains.

I think it's incredibly sad that you are having dreams about Trump. It's bad enough having to deal with his shit while awake.

You woke up in time!

Dream, you mean bloody nightmare. Problem is, when you woke up it was still there!!

Prophetic

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:423606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.