Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK The Curiosity Rover Just Took a Very Emo Photo of Its Rocky Martian Prison | Live Science

That picture makes me doubt people ever living on Mars. Think Alaska is rough? That's just de-so-late.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No offense.. but EMO is a style of music, not dress, human or photography.

@SeaGreenEyez many words and terms et cetera are used colloquially DESTROYING english, but that does not make them correct. so... you can slam me for being a grammarian or whatever.... but i'll stick to my old school def. thanks!

On average, the temperature on Mars is about minus 80 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 60 degrees Celsius). In winter, near the poles temperatures can get down to minus 195 degrees F (minus 125 degrees C).

Makes Alaska seem like Aruba

What a shot!

Entirely awe inspiring!

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 10, 2019

Yeah, Venus might be the best option long term.

@ToolGuy There are ways to fix that. It's 1G, that alone makes it our best bet for human colonization.

So hot that lead is a liquid

@ToolGuy Yes, I have. Google terraforming or colonizing Venus. It's the only body in the Solar System with 1g, that's the one thing that can't be fixed on Mars or elsewhere. Granted in the near future it's beyond our abilities, but in the long run it's Earth's twin.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:424456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.