Agnostic.com

3 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Inhumane not to!

Totally Agree @HippieChick. Its disgusting that Trump is deporting those who served. Mostly black and brown is my guess being he is the Racist-in-Chief.

Back when I was in the Army, military service was a pathway to citizenship for anyone who did not have a criminal record. It should still be.

@altschmerz it hasnt changed. When my daughter was done with bootcamp and they were having the final ceremony there were 3 soldiers who received there citizenship right then and there.

Under Drumpf it has changed. I don't think it is legal, but there have been lots of soldier return to the US from deployments and have to pack for the border.

@HippieChick58 Yes but I believe they were not actual citizens. Not that it makes it right to me. But it seems you can join without being a citizen and if so they can and will send you back. Because they suck!

@GreatNani I find your position reprehensible. When these persons chose to put their lives in danger for a prolonged period in defense of this country. they deserve citizenship. Further, they all entered service with the promise of citizenship, only to have the idiot Trump take that 6 decade long promise away for no good reason.

@wordywalt I am sorry you must have misunderstood. They should all be granted citizenship. You are misinterpreting my comment.

@GreatNani I am sorry. We agree.

@wordywalt No problem 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:425327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.