Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK The Church of Hunter S. Thompson

A satirical Pastafarian church where nonbelievers can fellowship and do more good shit for their local communities.

ParadoxOutlaw 4 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a fan of Hunter S Thompson I, Iiked the movie "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and his documentaries also, meeting or group sounds better than church though.

"SATAN! Because without a scapegoat you might have to take personal responsibility for your actions." Well said.

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

I'm not about to participate in any "church".
I have an aversion to that word.

@OldMetalHead I spend very little time on fb, and don't belong to any groups.

@KKGator Me too. I gave it up a year or two ago.

@rogueflyer Mostly, I just use it to stay connected to certain friends and family. I like seeing the pics of the little ones.
I also occasionally find decent memes.

@KKGator I'm active in our local Free Thinkers group. Probably doesn't qualify as a church. We're rational. We mostly discuss science, current discoveries, the history of Free Thought, and church and state. Dec 7 I'll present on Renewables, Storage and the Grid.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:425364
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.