Agnostic.com

4 8

QUESTION Does My Dog Miss Me When I'm Gone? Or Do They Forget About Me?

I've often pondered whether my dog actually misses me or has the same sense of absence/longing that we have.

After a long week of work, with 12 to 14 hour gaps in between (Sometimes I leave at 7am and may not make it home until 9pm), she gets clingy. She lays there looking at me like this while I have my morning coffee.

ScienceBiker 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am out of town right now. My corgi caretaker says the run to greet him and do their usual frenzy play fight version of their greeting to me until they realize I am not there. THen they just say ,"meh" and walk away. I miss the little buggers

Dogs are pack animals. They hate being alone & will develop abarent behavior is isolated muchly. ie the chained backyard dog that barks inscesantly. "Please don't leave me" those eyes are saying. Revel.

Aww. Maybe you should get your pup a pup of its own?

@ScienceBiker its like pupapalooza! So much cute.

They miss you, they dream about you in fact. #ScienceYo

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.