Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Seattle Police Chief Arrested In Prostitution Sting

I get a little kick out of FoxNews' sex related stories. They just can't seem to leave anyone's nether-regions out of their news cycle(s). I think they have a serious case of collective penis envy. 😁

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Typical Fox News accuracy in reporting. The headline from their link is "Seattle Police Chief Arrested In Prostitution Sting". When you read the article, it was only a Captain, not the Chief.

Roger Ailes via Rupert Murdoch....don't report on my penis, go sting the liberals

$40? What decade is he living in? An offer like that he deserved to be arrested!

If it was a Republican never would have reported it

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 17, 2019

The comment section barbaric, seems like right wing thinks all liberals are communist

15 hours a week Rrrruussshhah dingy Crazy GREEDY LIMPboss radio cult liar dittoheads are racist black and white blue = communist .....red = sacred heart of geebush jeehobah ghostholes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:427802
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.