Agnostic.com

7 1

Movies that bring a tear to your eye?

Happy tears or sad tears, they both count. A brief list of mine include: Milk, Grave of the Fireflies, Schindlers List. Color Purple, Best Years of Our Lives, the Killing Fields, Inside Out and the Deer Hunter.

JayOleck38 7 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Steel Magnolias. My stepbrother went through a similar experience when his mom died. Pretty much any year jerker movie. Lol

I cried at the end of Titanic. I felt funny about it until I looked across the theater and saw another grown man crying too.

Dumbo. When they lock up his mother and he goes to visit her and she's cradling him in her trunk through the iron bars. Gets to me every time.

Precious 😟 😟

Oooooh! That one was a good 'un. I was legit surprised by Mo'Nique's performance as the mother. She terrified me.

Forrest Gump when he meets his son and of course when they shoot Old Yeller.

Old Yeller didn't get to me....which is strange because I love doggies.

The original 'Dumb and Dumber' when they didn't get on the bus with the bikini models.

Watching a Trump speech..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:428112
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.