Agnostic.com

16 34

Women get so emotional.

We know we're not allowed to display such emotions as the men in these photos. We would be accused of being unstable.

As for these men, It must have been their "time of the month."

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

have always had to fight off the desire to turn the angry showing of teeth into a stumpy grin

Trumpy gets extra-whiney, when his 'depends' are wet!

Lol

It’s about time, those Whiney-hineys go viral

CS60 Level 7 Nov 21, 2019

I don't know why I've always been much more willing to follow a strong and compassionate woman, over an egotistical jackass of a man. Maybe because I have more of a team ethos and am not intent on "winning" at the cost of everyone else losing.

I only recognize two out of the six...I am so out of the political loop these days...

@MakeItGood

Left to right: Hillary Clinton, (can't remember her name), Marie Yankovich

Left to right: Donald Trump, Lindsey Graham, Brett Kavanaugh

@LiterateHiker LMAO! "Can't remember her name" reminds me of Robin Wright in House of Card. And I only watched House of Card for Robin Wright. That woman can get it, lol.

@MakeItGood

Glad you appreciate strong women! My hero.

Merton’s Strain Theory explains a lot of the masculine angst and expectations to achieve unattainable goals. Although usual described in a criminological setting, the context is universal. The subculture of irrational politician is rife for such interpretation!

These guys don’t even have that excuse! It’s not a time of the month with them...it’s a permanent state!

No, they're unstable.😒😣

LOL! Great!

Time of the Year.

Trump = Putin's bitch
Graham = Trump's bitch
Kavanaugh = Moscow Mitch's bitch

This kind of dishonesty rubs me the wrong way. I'm sure if people wanted to, they could find dozens of images of the women looking emotional. I don't think it helps anyone to exaggerate the truth.

Given the context in which these images were taken, and the subjects in question, it's not really all that dishonest.

Someone needs to get a little sense of humor.....

I think it’s more aimed at levity than comment!

@Geoffrey51 Thanks. I didn't see that. I'm not sure the comments that proceed it are very comical either.

@Deiter Yeah, I know. This is not new information.

@Deiter No. Actually been here longer than most.

Break out the tampons guys

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 21, 2019

If I could get the perks that women do. Free dinner and getting doors open for me I might try one

One has to laugh at the irony

NOT their time more than likely

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:429392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.