Agnostic.com

1 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The former cancer patient who I took care of relies on her faith, too- to compel me into situations that are not healthy for me and not do the same when it comes to opportunities to assist my health. It's great if one person finds something to sustain them, but if what that compels you to do is force it on others, what kind of peace have you found? Peace does not encourage ppl to take others' peace. Something else does that: unhappiness, depression, lack of fulfillment, or when you still haven't found all that you need to heal your issues.

On a side note, I'm forced to go to church as of late and this seems somewhat tolerable. If they advocate fitness, I might not get sick next week: the norm since. Looking it up, but... I'm in part allergic to religion and group spirituality. And largely intolerant of having my time and energy perverted to connect me with incompatible people: also a consequence since, an economically damaging one. So, some kind of problems may manifest, if not physical ones. Appreciate the tip. Pray for me if that's your thing.

I don't pray. It doesn't work. I posted this to disply how a television icon might be shading his agnosticism by calling it religious sciences. Sorry about what's happening in your life 😟

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:429402
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.