Agnostic.com

9 1

What's the best pet in your opinion?

Cats. Dogs. Snakes. Frogs. Fish. Birds. Freaking Dragons (: What you got?

AustinSkepticus 7 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

komodo dragons are swell

Especially when they slobber all over you with that toxic saliva. I hate when that happens.

@Countrywoman thats what rubber suits aremade for. and napkins

Tapeworm. Goes where you go. Eats what you eat.

Iffy Level 5 Mar 25, 2018

Oh! I hope not...you could disappear with that 'buddy!'

And tapeworms keep one nice & svelte.

My dog has added so much happiness to my life...I’m convinced she is the only thing that made the military bearable. Coming home dead tired after a 15 hour day to someone who’s whole existence revolves around you...who doesn’t love (unconditional) love?

For me it is a medium sized dog!

The one that owns you.

I'd take a dragon, in a heartbeat. (Tho granted I might regret it, lol)
Re ones I have experience with, you have to weigh/balance the basic traits of that species with your personal likes/dislikes, maintenance abilities. Then with that narrowing down, browse til you fall in love.

This post has encouraged me to share the story of my bird. ... Another time tho.

A BUNNY!!!! I had one I got from work. Her name was Valentine ?

I really had a pet Orange l carried around for over 25 years. One day it started to crumble and fell apart. Incredibly low maintenance.

Dogs are family. Cats are great for appartments & one can leave them for days with food & water & they are fine. Now guinea pigs are my favorite pet. Clean, turds make great compost, & they are edible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.