Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Chase and shootout involving hijacked UPS truck in Florida lead to four deaths

WTF? I'm shocked! ... That it's not California! The driver got killed and it was his first day as a driver. An innocent bystander who was just sitting in their car too. Car chases on average don't end well. These guys just stole some jewelry and the police escalated it to a desperation point. They just HAD to get that jewelry back, eh?

IAJO163 8 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From what I've read, it's slightly different. The robbers were armed and stormed the jewelry store and the owner pulled an alarm and also pulled a gun. There was some gunfire in the store (no idea who shot at who) and the robbers took a UPS driver hostage and fled. They police chased the truck for several miles before it got stuck in traffic and then they shot 4 people. Again, exactly who shot who is unclear but it looks really bad for the police. I read an interview with the fa of the UPS driver btw, he said his son was recently assigned to the route, but it didnt sound like he was new.

How UPS works is that you are hired as a part time warehouse worker and will remain there until you can get to be a driver who gets full time bennies. I posted another rant today lol.this was crazy!

@IAJO163 the police are a good idea gone horribly wrong

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:435396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.