Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing to see yet...these are all allegations and suppositions. In an election year, we'll have to expect news which may or may not be slanted, politicized and biased.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Is Pete on your โ€˜shortlist?โ€™ I find expose news on my suspicious list! It seems more like a take down to me! No person who is running for President is going to be/say/do everything perfect! I am going to keep my eye on what they โ€˜stand for!โ€™

Pete is way off my list.

No comment.

I like him a lot but you know he cannot win, right? I admire his accompaniments including how he rose from a town hall on CNN in Austin to go to the league of top 5 among 25 and running at the top in Iowa. I am disappointed that his demographics are not acceptable to the current psyche of voters in our 50% conservative nation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:435598
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.