Agnostic.com

7 26

LINK Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here - YouTube

Just a reminder that if you're posting youtube links, consider using the "Share Link" option, as it will usually add the correct title for the video. The Title field is also editable, so you can tweak it, as I did for this post, since "Pink Floyd" isn't in the actual URL title.

This usually works with links to most sites, including twitter. But even in cases when it doesn't automatically generate the title, you can always manually add it. So people will know what it is before ever clicking on your post.

@whiskywoman @IAJO163

bingst 8 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When that album came out I practically wore that vinyl flat listening to it so many times.

I'm showing that you're never too old to learn. Thanks for the info. The majority of the music I post is instrumental in hopes that people will appreciate the groove.

@bingst After 48 years in the music business, life has forced me to be a listener and I'm just sharing the reason that I smile each day.

More pertinent to this page?

the first part was weird but love this song brings back pain and joy as music is want to do sometimes

Thank you. I love it.

From my favorite album by Pink Floyd.

My second most-favorite PF album.

Which is your favorite?

@bingst Animals.

That's pretty much how I rank most of thier albums 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:436314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.