Agnostic.com

9 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow, I'm so surprised you could have knocked me over with a feather, still attached to the bird, that was miles away while the wings were flapping.

Why would priest be try to have sex with a def ear? because a def ear could not hear him coming.

Word Level 8 Dec 11, 2019

Don't put low-life Scumbags like those in 'Protective Custody', put them in with the really hardened criminals, the hardened criminals have an unwritten code of 'ethics' that no matter how bad they are they detest scum like those even worse and treat those scum exactly like they should be treated.

I never have liked priests...to me they're assholes (excuse the word) but I can't stand them.🤮 I was in a Catholic school for almost 2 years, but my Mom took us out of there when I told her the nuns and priests were being mean to us. My Daddy had died already or we would not have gone to that school.....My Daddy was Atheist. Don't hold it against my Mom....she did the best she could🌹

Meant to write, I don't hold it against my Mom...🌹

My great Uncle, Victor, used to refer to Catholic Priest as " Vultures or Crows" and Nuns as "Penguins."
When I asked him about it his response was, " Well Mate, the Vultures and crows ( Priests) hang around waiting for something/someone to drop dead and then come in to 'feast' and gorge themselves, the "Penguins" ( Nuns) just waddle around seeking out the easiest fish to catch.

Shut down the criminal enterprise known as the catholic church! Seize its assets, deport all of its clergy back to their own 'nation', vatican city. Deny it the right to interact with anything in the nation until it comes completely clean of all the time it has hidden abuse and allowed the abusers to keep doing it by putting them in different parishes! Make then accountable!!!!

RIGHT-ON BABY!!!!!🌹✌️😊 🌹

More of the same. The deaf children is a new twist though.

Sadly abuse of disabled children is not new. Deaf children are especially vulnerable because of the language barrier. Attempting to communicate these issues via sign language (Which is frequently their first language) to officials is often problematic.

Because that's what Jebus would do.

Pope Frank's country.

Think as an archbishop he didn't know? Me neither.

Those are the great morals that the vatican wants to spread throughout the world.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:436350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.