Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Greta Thunberg: Time magazine's 2019 Person of the Year; youngest ever

I'll bet Trump is crying bitter rage-filled tears over this. ๐Ÿ˜

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes TrumpOLINI pissed on Greta told her SHE NEEDED ANGER MANAGEMENT!! THIS raging genocidal maniac should talk. Told Greta to go see a movie and "chill" .....He thinks he should be man of the year 8 years running....draft Dodger TrumpOLINI is watching the Army Navy game right now....we rational Veterans are not amused even if the goat rams a horn up his ass

So is our very own St Sinner!

Please block that insane sexist boy in Dallas @ST-Sinner

@Larry68Feminist actually,think he is in Austin.........comic relief,for sure,and his panties are pretty much always wadded up

Misogyny is inseparable from male entitlement and narcissism....every time I encounter one of their ilk usually they are telling an alleged joke and I don't laugh, I piss on their putrid looks and describe their tiny worthless gonads covered in yeast and drooling pimples

He just thinks Time is another Liberal โ€œfake newsโ€ magazine. Heโ€™s happy just stopping in Times Square to have fake covers with his picture on made up. You know, those little shops that do that.

We can only hope.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:437381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.