Agnostic.com

34 12

LINK The Man Who Slapped a Female Reporter’s Butt on TV is a Christian Youth Leader | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Christian youth leader Tommy Callaway of Pittman Park United Methodist Church hit a reporter on the butt during a live broadcast as he ran by her during a race... Social media called him out and identified him.

His lawyer released a ridiculous statement:

While we regret the situation, Mr. Callaway did not act with any criminal intentions. Tommy is a loving husband and father who is very active in his community. We have been in touch with WSAV and representatives for Ms. Alex Bozarjian, as well as members of Savannah law enforcement. We do not expect any criminal charges to arise from this incident, and we are working with those involved to correct the situation.

DGJ0114 7 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course he is.

If he can get away with that, i'm converting.

ya cheeky bugga. You just want reprisals from women smacking you

@MsDemeanour Women smacking me is highly appropriate.

@Jacar And you must be provocative enough to deserve it! I noticed I had you on 'block' so you must've pissed me off at some stage. I thought I'd give you another chance to irk me. It's just a pity you're out of arms length! 😀

Offffff course he is!

As I've said, I wonder if Spanky and his defenders would think it funny if I were to slap THEIR asses.

My guess is they'd understand the concept of consent faster than the wind from a ducks ass.

Sounds like a sexual fetish to me. In the nineteenth-century, butt fetishists were known as "mashers", and were often chased down the streets, and beaten by angry mobs. (That is, if the victim herself, didn't beat the perp senseless with her parasol).

An "Excuse"?
My definition of an
"Excuse"--Unsuccessful attempt to legitimize Stupidity.

Somewhere on agnostic.com I recall some member asking 'how in hell men are supposed to know the rules of what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour". I wish I remembered his moniker. I want to ask him if he thought this would be ok if it was done to his son or daughter.

Many Christians are sexually repressed. They are a horny bunch. They have trouble controlling their urges.

Well at least he didn’t molest an under age child. Guess that’s just for Catholic priests

if this is what he does in public.....who knows what's on his laptop

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:437386
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.