Agnostic.com

10 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have 2 sons and they mean the world to me. These ghetto single moms serve their child up to pedophilia and abuse on a silver platter.

Actual living children are not very valued in the predominate American cult.

Isaac/Jacob story teaches you must love the sky thing before your own child.

Christian EMT: " Take two aspirin, and read some babble from the Bibble!"

Insane

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 13, 2019

It's too bad there is no hell for people like this. Our criminal justice system, as bad as it may be, will not offer enough punishment for what they did to this poor child. This is just heartbreaking.

dkp93 Level 8 Dec 13, 2019

That f***ing bitch of a woman deserves no mercy whatsoever in my opinion.

It is people like this who have proven a lack of responsible parenting that makes me wonder if perhaps in swome cases forced sterilization is justified. Some people just should never be parents.

Of course once I think about it a bit more, I realize that once forced sterilization is justified in once instance, it is easy to do so in other instances and then you have the Eugenics bunch getting into it.

Perhaps a better solution would be to just take away parental rights from such persons and let their children be raised by responsible/sane persons instead.

There are no easy answers, I guess.

This woman could be a poster person for why certain people should not procreate. She needs to be charge with accessory to murder.not sure if she could get a murder charge.

The death penalty was meant for nasty "humans" like this!

I myself and not in favor of the death penalty, but I am in favor of removing parental rights from some people in perpetuity. Some people just shoudl not have kids

Both of them should get the death penalty for killing that child.

Even in the atheist world of tomorrow, idiots and horrific things will exist, they will be less but they will be around. Idiots only need an excuse to act badly, Today is religion, tomorrow it will be something else. If there is no God, they will invent something else. Religion only gives a cover for bad thinking and bad acts.

True, humans will always find reasons to kill each other; but, religions so often give brutality, murder, genocide, abuse etc the cover of some sort of righteousness.

@Joanne it was gawd's will he died...?.

@AnneWimsey Not what @Joanne said at all. I can't figure out how you even arrived at that inference of her position.

There is a certain type of people who are attracted to religions or cults. It is those who find a need for a meaning in their lives, those who can see how they can benefit by lying and cheating others and of course fanatics.

@Jolanta Yes, I agree and I'd recommend to any interested watching a DVD I just finished last evening that exposes Cults, etc.
It is titled, " Cults and Extreme Belief" made in America by A&E and put out by Beyond publications, etc.
WARNING, it is NOT for the weak stomached/weak because there are parts in it that are quite shocking to hear about.

@Triphid
Thank you.

@vertrauen that was SARCASM

@AnneWimsey I misunderstood your sarcasm as well. I think it was the question mark that made it unclear.

@AnneWimsey Yes, the question mark undermined the sarcasm.

@vertrauen hey, just trying not to offend any trespassing trolls......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:437947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.