Agnostic.com

16 6

QUESTION Freedom From Religion Foundation, Inc.

Two quizzes: what do you really know about the Bible? and What do you know about the separation of church and state? ⛪?

ashortbeauty 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What do I really know about the bible? 40 -- 40 - 50: Wow! You know more than a minister, priest, or rabbi! ROFLMAO

The one about separation of church and state: Another LOL. I'm a Constitutional Lawyer and a First Amendment Scholar.

so you ACEd the second one

@lbusche -- Like the typical Speedy Gonzalez....

Yay you!!

@ashortbeauty -- I am an ardent student of Sun Tzu.

Not too shabby on both quizes. "Stone them to death" seems like a common answer for most things lol.

i was thinking of using that alot more as well. Maybe I should have. probably would have brought my average up

Scored a sad 12 (average) Yes I went to Sunday School for 10 years-lol

Christian teachers are not a good source for knowledge of christianity.

It was Jewish Sunday School lol

The FFRF is a wonderful organization.

"What Do You ReallyKnow About The Bible?"

Congratulations! You scored 43 correct out of 50!

"What Do You Know About The Separation of State and Church?"

Congratulations! You scored 16 correct out of 21!

gearl Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

20/50 (Bibble) 13/21 (SCS) Meh. LOL!

Better than most. Definitely better than me ?

Thanks for sharing this! I'm a fan of Dan Barker's work ... post de-conversion, of course! Didn't ace either of them, but was above average on both ... makes me wonder if I belong at Lake Wobegon.

20/50 for bible. Been an athiest my whole life.
12/21 for the other one.

Impressive

separation of church and state 8/21

what do i really know about the bible - 11/50

You did better than me and I was in church for 20+ years

@ashortbeauty some of those were guesses

made it to question #10 got bored and quit. what a load of BS (how much do you know about the bible) I guessed at every answer. Not gonna do the other one, the first one enough, I guess I don't have the patience.

30/16 so so, but better than most. I did change a couple of answers that I would have had right.

JimG Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

I've read the book as well as others and have a little insight on it.
I believe the idea behind the separation between church and state was so the church as it were in England and most Catholic countries could not assume power over the state.

They’re both bad jokes.

Tomas Level 7 Mar 26, 2018

It blows my mind that people are so ignorant about the bible which you can shoot more holes in it than swiss cheese on inspection day.I call jews christians and muslims the 3 stooges.They also have no respect for others and they don't make up the majority of the worlds population.I am already tired of talking about it.

Breathe...

@ashortbeauty Cool,thats so Budda like

@wildcat69 I wouldn't know

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.