Agnostic.com

6 11

LINK Ohio Lawmaker Admits Doing No Research on Insane Ectopic Pregnancy Bill | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

No research, facts or reality needed to please Christians. In fact if you want ot please them, it is better to just leave all that stuff out of hte process altogether.

snytiger6 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Goes to show you how much respect they have for women, for sure.

I bet he's an anti-vaxxer too.

Of course they don't do any research on anything, just raking in the money.

Oh FFS, yet another know it all, know nothing spouting Xrstian bullshit, when Oh when will all this end.
Such a crying shame that dumb-arses like him can't get pregnant and suffer from an Ectopic Pregnancy, he'd soon change his mind.
As a nurse I've seen first hand what a woman goes through with an Ectopic Pregnancy, they usually say, afterwards ( if they survive that is) that is far worse a pain than child-birth.
Once the ectopic pregnancy grows to such an extent that it tears the Fallopian tube apart, doctors usually have a maximum of 2 hours in which to remove the embryo, repair the Fallopian tube, if at all possible, and close up before the mother to be starts to either haemorrhage to death or succumb to an very rampant infection.
Re-implantation of the embryo is NOT an option since the embryo is usually dead or dying before the Surgeon even gets to it.

Seems to me he doesn't even have a grasp for general biology. Moron!

Facts are of little consequence, and even less interest, to the religiously infirmed. It's the price we pay for not encoding the Enlightenment into law.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:438586
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.