Agnostic.com

9 3

So I’m new here and there are a couple people I want to write but I am unable. Seems there is a value one must reach before they can message other users. Am I mistaken?

JasonMcClure 2 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rushing is not how one gets anywhere.

I've never had a limit on messages, but then, I reached level 5 within a day lol. Level up a bit through posts and conversations and see if that helps 🙂

As @twisheild said earlier, engage the people you want to talk to on the open forum. Striking up a friendship first will make your odds better imo.

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.
Check out the tutorial. Should answer most questions.

We ask new members to post and answer posts to get to know us. Then youhave something to message about.

You will get the needed points in no time.

just have fun. Like and comment on others posts and you will be there in no time.

Level two you should be able to do that now.

This from the point system:

Congrats on making it to Level 2!

See, level 2 is super quick and gives you an important first "perk"! The level 2 perk is that you are now able to send new messages to other members. As you're still a new member, we do have a limit of messages per day but it doubles at each member level. We do this to make it harder for spammers to contact our members.

We are really happy that you're a member. If you have any questions or issues with the site or members, please contact us using the contact form. We will respond quickly.

This notice will disappear from the main page now that you've read it but you can find it on the 'Levels Page". Thanks again!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43895
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.