Agnostic.com

8 4

QUESTION Ex-Atheist Lee Strobel Breaks Down 4 Reasons Why Jesus’ Death and Resurrection Are Absolute FACT – Faithwire

One of the "fun" things that showed up in my Facebook news feed today...thanks to one of my relatives.

Crimson67 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Although there were many scholars at the supposed time of jesus there is not one mention of him in their writings supporting the premise that his story was passed down through the ages by word of mouth. During this time the story was embellished each time it was told just like playing telephone.There most likely were several preachers and the stories were a combination of all of these men. It took 300 years before things were recorded and reviewed by the pope who decided what books to keep or throw out.

Oh I'm not even gonna go there, Lol...

I new it all them days waisted in church cause my mom said I had to go to learn about a guy who is dead. Maybe he lived back then, but then is then and now is now.

CUZ I SAID SO!!! Now eat your brussel sprouts! Was that one of them?

He acted like he was citing sources without actually doing so.
He would give a number that did or said this or that, but he never said who or what.
Same old unoriginal, weak apologetics.

I read his book, “The Case for Christ” and was not impressed.

Meh...

Dont really get the concept of proof or evidence do they?

But it says so in the Bible!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43920
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.