Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Researchers Finally Confirm That Cancer Is Far More Man-Made Than Previously Thought - Herbs Info

Well, duh. Putting all those toxic man made toxic chemicals into our homes an environment is bound to have lots of bad consequences.

snytiger6 9 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First off, I think the term "man-made" in this context is highly misleading. In this context, I think most people would see that headline and think it means cancer was designed and manufactured by humans. Sounds like a conspiracy theory, similar to HIV being made for nefarious purposes. Perhaps a re-wording is needed, like "Researchers finally confirm that cancer is far more due to human-caused external factors than previously thought."

Like you, I thought this was a no-brainer to begin with. One thing not addressed in this article is exposure to nuclear radiation.

These include the relationship between colorectal cancer and diet, skin cancer and sun exposure, esophageal cancer and smoking, cervical cancer and the human papilloma virus.

I like how two of the 4 causes they list have zero to do with chemical exposure.

1of5 Level 8 Dec 19, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:439986
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.