Agnostic.com

5 2

Do you prefer the Saxons or Danes?

I really, really can’t wait for the next season of “The Last Kingdom” to start on Netflix. Meanwhile, I’m here thinking how much I miss seeing Uhtred, son of Uhtred.

• 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 4 votes
Aurora62 7 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i can't wait either

Actually, right now my favorite show is Lucifer. He could be anything he wanted Saxons, Danes, Blacks (his brother is) or whatever.

@Aurora62 It is and it has an unusual bent. It's funny and thought provoking and I'm sure the women see Lucifer as real eye candy. His one big power is to look at people and ask them to reveal their innermost secrets and they do.

I don't really watch television much... I haven't seen game of thrones either lol but one day, ill buy the series 😋😊

oh now I have to become more educated, lol! I think Saxons, but Danes, ummmm. love Netflix. Do you watch Vikings?

@Aurora62 don't cry 🙋🏻♀️, this means you have a life 🌸🌸

Germainic

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:440823
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.