Agnostic.com

8 2

Has anyone attended a public school that incorporated intelligent design into their curriculum?

ID or any religious iteration. Was eveidence-based theory also taught? What was your experience?

Enomis 5 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, but I know I wouldn’t keep silent if it ever happened.

Yes, and PA is a state noted for backing such unscientific bs in their public school curriculum.

No .Was just taught latin geography history the usual Religious instruction was on the menu it being 1959 - but previously I had been educated in the free school style so it all went over my head somewhat.

All you have to do is move to the right (wrong) state.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Well, in the Dark Ages (the 70s) I went to Catholic school. We didn't discuss Darwin, for sure. But I don't remember ever hearing that I HAD TO believe the Adam and Eve story.

@Enomis Meh. It was OK. Only about half the nuns were truly awful. Thank goodness it was Coeducational.

I had the unfortunate experience to be enrolled in a Georgia high school for about 6 months.

Pretty much the only thing they taught was the civil war. Didn’t really matter what class it was.

Well, except for woodshop. They handed out a white supremacy news letter there. (Not even joking about that).

No. And I grew up in friggin Utah.

well back in the day, it was all evidence-based theory. No religion whatsoever.

Way it should be.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44335
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.