Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK 57 percent of voters say they won’t support Trump in 2020 | PBS NewsHour

This is encouraging! I hope he drags the rest of the republican party down with him.

snytiger6 9 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That falsely implies that the Dems will win big against Trump with any candidate they put up. It fails to mention how many voters stayed home or did not vote for prez in 2016 when the choices were Trump and Hillary. My prediction is that if the Dems nominate anyone but Bernie, they will lose to Trump narrowly as voters will not feel inspired by anyone else or will not trust them to be different than the status quo politician. If Bernie is nominated, I predict he could win that that kind of percentage, unless their is vote-rigging, which I predict there will be, with the electronic machines.

I certainly hope this is accurate. It should be even more, though.

Give it time. I suspect Trump will lose popularity as the election comes closer.... unless the Democrats really fuck things up. They have this nasty habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

That proves that there are less morons is this country. Maybe we are becoming a more enlightened country,

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:444393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.