Agnostic.com

33 21

"I like biting if done in the right way(s)" a man wrote.

This from a 63-year-old man on a dating site.

"What are you talking about?" I replied. "My skin is tender and bruises easily. Bruises last a long time. I don't want anyone biting my skin."

His response:

"I understand about your skin ... I suppose then mine is a bit rougher or tougher ... as a bite does no damage. If any happened it would be a bruise ( which I wouldn't mind at all )
would not go for blood being drawn, except by scratches, though."

"I bruise easily," I replied. "Forget it. I don't want to meet you."

"My parting shot to him:

"As women get older, our skin becomes more fragile and tears easily. Sounds like you enjoy hurting women. Sadist. Join an S&M dating site."

Where's a silver cross when I need one?

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bite me Kathleen

twill Level 7 Jan 1, 2020

My late wife enjoyed a good bite up until we last made love - she was 50 then. This would be on her shoulders for harder bits, hips for nips and her neck for a good gentle chew. She would bite me much harder that I her, but I have found that to be true with all my lovers (5). Maybe I was just tasty.
That said, if I ever get to be intimate with a lady again, I'm happy to be bitten, but if she is uncomfortable with it, it doesn't happen. Same with anything.

He could be one that practices the kama sutra.

It's hard to know just what his intent or interest was with this conversation, but I think it speaks to the folly of too much detailed conversation before meeting in person. That is a fine line, knowing when it's worth the time and effort to meet, but it could help in clarifying some lines of communication.

Yikes........

And..... the decade starts off with yet another great chapter in "Tales of the Literate Hiker". You're not just making these up, are ya??? 😆

@bigpawbullets

Of course it's true. I see the absurdity and humor in life.

@LiterateHiker
So, this was the "Pon Farr" dating site?

@bigpawbullets

Tinder.

@LiterateHiker
Ah.....the United Federation Of Planets version.
👽

Uhm, it sounds to me like he also likes to be bitten himself: "I like biting if done in the right way(s)" - "I understand about your skin ... I suppose then mine is a bit rougher or tougher ... as a bite does no damage. If any happened it would be a bruise ( which I wouldn't mind at all )"

No where, unless you edited, is he saying this is a one way desire. Some people like it and him being upfront about it should be a good thing - sexual compatability is importaint and he just saved both of you some time.

If that dating site has a kink section that's where he should be, but soft biting and occasional scratching are such minor kinks that area might not be right for him either.

Anyways, good luck!

1of5 Level 8 Jan 1, 2020

Jaysus!!! Lol!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:444761
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.