Agnostic.com

109 11

Would you date a woman that had sex on the first date?

Say you've been chatting with a woman for a bit, you have good conversations, similar world views, find her moderately attractive, etc. You decide to meet and go on a date. You end up sleeping together. Would you consider dating her with the possibility of it turning into a relationship?

• 188 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 5 votes
  • 30 votes
Marcie1974 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

109 comments (101 - 109)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yesplease

As it stands now, I would not wish to have sex with someone unless I considered them someone I would wish to spend time with.

I have done that exact thing. Many times. Three of them are ex wives.

It would damage any potential relationship. It reflects badly on both parties. As well as being detrimental to my respect for her, it would shows my lack of self control and respect.

That's much of the issue I would have.

@WizardBill my respect for myself has very little to do with ancient reasoning that I am dirty goods if I have sex.

Yes, I don't see anything wrong on that, I mean I would think it happened because we were compatible, because I liked her enough to make me irresistible in her eyes.. I have had that kind of experience in my life..

The pole question and the title of the post don't quite match.

Are you asking if I would have sex with a woman who has had sex on first dates?

Or, are you asking if I would have sex with a woman on a first date?

Probably both.

I, like others have posted, are a bit more leary of such behavior.

But, at my age such new memories are yearned for daily.

Not that I date women that often, my preference is men. But my exhusband and I had a one night stand, don't think that even counts as a first date, and ended up married for 20 years.

Kimba Level 7 Mar 28, 2018

You and he had a nice introduction.

Atheists. Gotta love’m.!!

I wouldn't want to sleep with anyone on a first, second, third, etc. date, unless we were exclusive first, and I wouldn't date someone who would sleep with anyone on a first date. They are either desperate, or sleep around so much they could be std-ridden.
Eew.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.