Agnostic.com

69 12

What do people do that grosses you out? X(

My list includes:

Money in bras.
Licking fingers and putting them in shared food.
Public displays of ball scratching (hand in pants).

silvereyes 8 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

69 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Giving a blow job for 20 minutes and not even a thank you! Men!

Lmao!!

LOL!

Hey, I always said thanks (even if I paid for it), lol

I wish I lived nearby. I would say thank you and take you to dinner.

Spit. Chew with their mouth open. Cough or sneeze without covering mouth. Talk with food on their face. Ball scratching. Toe picking. Don't wash their hands. There are so many really.

The dickless f -face.

jeffy Level 7 Mar 28, 2018

Spitting is nasty. Beyond that just lack of body maintenance.

People blowing their noses onto the ground or whatever is near with just their fingers out in the open. Grosses me the fuck out!

agreed

Here's another one- college dormitory lobby sofas!! Nasty. There's no telling what's been done on them and by whom. Sitter, beware!

Eating while taking a dump. I've never actually witnessed this but you know someone somewhere is doing it. Maybe it's a bowl of chili or curry. Think about it...

Nooooooooooooooooooo

hahahaha...I walk around in the grocery store thinking, "now, what do I wanna shit this week?"...hahaha...but never eat on the john, brush my teeth maybe, eat never.

Blow their nose at the dinner table.

Sorry. I lost a dirt-eating contest as a kid. I'm going to have to recuse myself on passing judgment on what's gross.

Smacking or slurping while eating. Like nails on a chalk board. Smoking. And then throwing butts on the ground. Shameful. Phlegmy coughs.

This is just what grosses me out. I have a huge list of pet peeves.

eating with lots of noise & open mouth.

I'll probably catch hell for this.
Obese people in tight or revealing clothing (shirts 3 sizes to small, short shorts, lowriders [I don't want to see what type underwear you have on or don't], plumbers cracks, V necks to their belly button). I mean c'mon your not a teenager anymore. I don't mean wear baggy clothing to hide in or not wear comfortable clothing, just don't show so much canvas.

My mom is 76, way over weight and wears tight pants, at times it's hard to keep my food down....

Chewing with mouth open, farting in public

3 second rule. Someone I had just begun dating introduced me to this. A nacho or something we happened to be snacking on in my apartment fell to the floor. She then grinned and yelled "3 second rule!" As I had never heard of it before I said "what's that?" She explained it to me and as I was like waiting for the punchline, she proceeded to eat the food that hit the floor. I was soooooo turned off\grossed out.

Reading all these comments!! Ugh.

A damp/sweaty handshake. PUKE!

@AMGT LMAO!... It's better than 'moist'.

#1 Sneezing!

Joel people can't help sneezing!

They sure as hell CAN control where it goes though Nicki, that is my number one as well bro...oblivious, selfish people.

@WickedNicki Lool I can't help finding it nastyy. If you cover up I'll just be abit weary but if you somehow let it all loose I'm evacuating!!

Oh, sorry, I posted that on the 'pet peeve' post, my bad.....not controlling your sneeze is disgusting.

@JoelLovell lol so you really mean uncovered sneezes, not all sneezes in general

Spitting in public grosses me out.

Shelia, It IS disgusting when men loudly hack up a globule and spit it onto the parking lot where I'm walking.

people kissing their dog (or cat) on the muzzle, or getting licked in the face by either.
didn't buddy just sniff the neighbour bitch's arse? tiger lick her own?
beurrrrk....

Yeah, this was supposed to go on my list. But I remembered after I'd already posted my comment. UGHHHH.

Spitting on sidewalks where people walk.

Yes, hands on the buffet food
Not washing hands after using the restroom (I won't be inviting them to my potluck)

Double dipping chips into dip being shared with someone else.

I agree with many of the earlier comments especially not washing hands after using the restroom or before cooking, or even before putting dishes away that have been washed.

First things that come to mind - someone spitting a big wad of phelgm on the sidewalk.
And a time I was in Walmart - a very hefty, economy size young woman was walking ahead of me, wearing thin - T-shirt material shorts. Up in the crack of her butt , there was an obvious brown stain ...
That did it !

Sorry.

Augh... Nasty.

And thank you for that visual image, yuck!!!

@MacTavish trust me - the actual image was quite horribly memorable !

Knuckle cracking.

Cracking knuckles, bbbbrrrrrbllaa##!!!?

It sounds like breaking bones

😟 😟 😟
I do this all the time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.