Agnostic.com

32 3

What random act of kindness do you practice regularly?

Firebug916 5 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does refraining form making snarky remarks to believers count?

As a delivery driver, I spend a lot of time putting around, and get a lot of spare change accumulated in my center console from people tipping quarters or dollar coins. So I make it a point of giving those tips to the homeless. I'm big on the 'random acts of kindness' thing, so I try to find other ways of helping out, but that's probably my most consistent one.

I don't punch as many people as I'd like to

Whatever's needed at the time 😉 Opening doors, picking up litter, etc.

I'm not an ass to people?

thats good enough for me, if everyone had that attitude, the world could be pretty awesome.

I clean my neighbors side walk and driveway with my snow blower every time it snows.

I help people with little things when I see the oortunity to do so. I thank people for little things. I share my home-grown vegetables with friends and neighbors.

Helping in a practical way. I was recently staying at serviced apartments and observed a woman waiting out front, clearly for a taxi. After 45 minutes, it was a complete no show. I offered her a lift; she was running a late for a course and she was from Darwin (this was in Canberra). She was so grateful. I didn't do it for the gratitude; I did it because I had the time and the douchebag taxi company had left her high and dry. It made my day.

I don't swerve into the oncoming lane.

I do small stuff frequently: Giving my empty shopping cart to someone going into Aldis (only some will understand this), helping a person with a huge cart of groceries unload at checkout, congratulating others for the small kindness that I notice from them, opening doors for the elderly, etc.

I hate the Aldi shopping cart thing, don't have coins on me, I did buy one of those tokens, but lost it.

My neighbors are disabled. I put out their trash can on trash day and put the empty back in their garage.

I don't have sex with all the women on this site. I think thats pretty nice of me.

But you do with all that ask, right?

Lols. Yeah, thanks for not having sex with us 😉

It's a small thing, but I always keep an eye out for that car trying to get out of the parking spot into traffic, or trying to merge to a new lane, or trying to exit a garage, and let them pass.

I am respectful, friendly, and thankful to anyone that lightens my load. I’m mostly referring to all the people who we routinely get services from; restaurants, stores, service industry. These people get my full attention and gratitude. I also give money to anyone who asks and some that don’t. I Pass it forward whenever given the opportunity

Feed the critters. Take all of my edible vegestables, onion peels, banana skins, pepper tops and egg shells and what ever else is natural and go out for my walk and leave it on a trail for the deer, rabitts, racoons, birds, whoever comes along.

General gentlemanly stuff, like holding doors for people. If I see someone grappling with something who clearly needs a hand, I give it. TBH though, I'm not out there looking for good deeds to do. These are "crimes" of opportunity. =]

Anything to help animals and I hold doors open and talk to anyone if they talk to me. if I can help and I don't dislike people then I do. I always clear my plates away if I eat out and leave the table as I found it and I always use my manners.

I wear headphones at night, to not disturb the day walkers.

I love to say hello to everyone I meet on my morning walk. It makes my day

I keep bird food in a little container that I throw out to the birds every day as I head for work. I also keep bottles of water, granola bars, travel wet wipes, and a few singles and fives to give to random homeless folks who I may pass. During the winter season, I also had new pairs of socks to give out too.

Send hand written thank you notes.

I open doors for everyone and usually smile at everyone.

Remember; "no act of kindness goes unpunished".

I perform cunnilingus for the needy. ?

Honestly, nothing specific comes to mind. I help people out however I can in my daily life, usually casually lending a hand, but I don't think of those as random acts because they're predicated on a particular need in the moment.

You're very Beautiful.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.