Agnostic.com

32 3

What random act of kindness do you practice regularly?

Firebug916 5 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I pass on my pecan grafting knowledge by direct demonstration to anyone who wants to learn.

I am always opening doors. If am anywhere in the city and I see one of those mini buses for the disabled or elderly I levitate toward the bus in case they need assistance going in or out. It is Standard Procedure of Mine. I am Not a Critic of poor/bad drivers. If someone is short by a few bucks in my merchandising line, I don't mind asuming the responsibility as long there is no alcohol or cigarette involved. I found $20 bill in parking and returned it to lady looking for it. Standard Operating Procedure.

I try to live my life by the Golden rule.... Don't be a Dick. It works. Mostly.

I resist the temptation to punch religionists and conservatives in the nose.

Oh, all right, I do what I can to help people out in any way I can. (They might leave me in their Will.)

I never said that!

I give my change or dollar bills to homeless or needy individuals. I see myself when I look at them. I was never homeless, but I could have been if I didn't have such a wonderful mother that wouldn't let me quit/fail.

I help people, but am not really into it. I am kind to animals, but carefully, my place is a sanctuary for a lot of animals even though the space is tiny. Our welfare system has gone downhil in the past 20 years, but it is still better than most. People on welfare have almost double my level of income. I find poverty is a mentality that shoudl be discouraged. Last night I got an email from the CEO of my energy provider suggesting I donate the revenue from my surplus solar power to someone struggling to pay their bill. This represents 14% of my income and cost me a lot of my savings to put together, I need to recover that investment. I do pay forward, but to be honest, more for fun than kindness, I like to think someone gets a buzz out of it and will do the same at some point.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.