Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK DHS and FBI detail how Russia is hacking into U.S. nuclear facilities and other critical infrastructure – TechCrunch

It’s clear from the alert that Russian reconnaissance efforts to probe critical infrastructure systems were also paired with an effort to override control for those systems:

“DHS and FBI characterize this activity as a multi-stage intrusion campaign by Russian government cyber actors who targeted small commercial facilities’ networks where they staged malware, conducted spear phishing, and gained remote access into energy sector networks. After obtaining access, the Russian government cyber actors conducted network reconnaissance, moved laterally, and collected information pertaining to Industrial Control Systems (ICS).”

But, no big deal, right?

WileEQuixote 7 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read the report, same as the report about the Dem servers. A list of ways to hack, minus any actual evidence. More Cold War propaganda in other words.

It's not propaganda when it's true.
It is an attack.

The details are here:
[us-cert.gov]

@WileEQuixote Russiagate from beginning to end is propaganda. Putin isn't an idiot and has no reason to attack us. The swamp needs threats and enemies though to justify our insane military expenditures, and distraction while the upwards transfer of wealth continues. I'm not falling for it any more than I fell for Saddam's WMDs. Russigate is brought to us by the same people who sold us that bill of goods.

Thank you for saving my time!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45305
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.