• 4 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
LeeRoyJobs 4 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I went with fedora and trench coat.
I don't have either but I'd like to.
I'm being serious.

Atheist before Atheism was cool.

me too.

I voted, but I'm not sure I want to categorize myself.

I have no idea exactly what a Fedora & Trench Coat Atheist is, but since I look good in
both, that's the one I picked.

The one who knocks.

Atheist long before many of you were born and it wasn't a thing yet.

Zen Athiest. I find it kind of ironic that Lao Tzu was deified after his death. It really sounds like the sort of thing he would have hated.

Antitheist atheist. Time for religions to go, atheist.

I'm like my dogs or fish or a brick wall as far as my beliefs in Gods go

I am not sure that I fit any of them, completely. I am a Zen LOL-bertarian who looks good in a trench coat and fedora and I cheer on my feminist friends.

I love a good bra burning! My parents are not psychologists, but I still feel like I fit into that category with a little bit of zen.

“The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?”
Zhuangzi (Chuang Tzu)

I tend to be like David Silverman and it's easy for me to see where he is coming from and what he is saying. I always agree weith him.

I went with bra burning feminist atheist but I could have chosen about three others depending on the day. I'm all the things.

An old one.

None of the above. I am just a person free of delusions without the need to emulate anyone else or identify with a stereotype. I am a feral atheist, careful I may be rabid, and occassionally bite.

I went with My parents were psychologists atheist even though he was a welder and she was a school secretary. Because they were both intelligent, forward-thinking folks who wanted their children to think and reason for themselves and to do it logically.That was important to them.

None of the above. Self-realized ex-devout-but-logical-christian. The logical part decided for me.

Old fashioned Crazy Cat Lady atheist.

I don't see my option on your list. I may a Militant Atheist. Meaning, I like to argue with religious zealot over the possibility of a god.
A Matt Dilahunty Atheist would be a good class to be in.

I'm the hairy arsed coal mining bikie type atheist. Though to look at me you'd think butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.

I chose that because I think that I might look think cool in a fedora. I’m actually the kind of atheist that doesn’t believe in god, although I do have a decent relationship with the god of parking, and generally get along with the gods of housing.

I don't see myself reflected in any of the options here. I'm just a person who sees reason as the best choice in life, and who observes that "belief" can only be based on evidence.

The Hedonistic don't harm others type who believes in the 2nd amendment and will set aside his Zen-like peace loving ways if threatened.

Non of the above, I'm just a very happy atheist, I left the church as a teenager after reading a lot the bible and many atheist books afterwards.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45388
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.