Agnostic.com

14 6

LINK Rush Limbaugh says he has been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer - CNN

I can't think of someone who deserves it more.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Much as he has been a despicable hate mongering shit stain on the backside of humanity, I would not wish this horrific and tortured death (the same death that took my violent and abusive first wife) on anyone.
Perhaps if he takes a little of his ill gotten gains and visits a certain clinic in Switzerland, he might spare those who do love him the trauma of a protracted period of distress.

"I would like a medal for smoking cigars, is what I’m saying."

I think you just got one. In fact, more than what you bargained for.

In the tradition of my Irish forefathers I will visit his grave when he dies and pour out a bottle of Irish whiskey on his grave, after first filtering it through my kidneys. May his death be long and painful.

Whatever bad happens to him, he deserves.

no tears

It will be interesting to see if he continues to spout his hate filled, divisive rhetoric with his (literal) dying breath. I don't personally wish lung cancer on anyone....but it does make me wonder if the universe is laughing just a little bit right now. 😉

he will continue with vile comments until his last foul breath

See if I care .

Al Franken wrote a book Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot and Other Observations a satirical look at many right wingers and particularly rush. 🙂
Al Franken was a WONderful senator that was forced out by his own party and never given a fair hearing or trial on the accusations made against him.
I bring this up here because the dems got rid of a man who was fighting the good fight for all Americans and IMHO pretty much allowed trump to slide into the WH on a trail of slime via the electoral college procedure and again IMHO have NOT done enough to stop the consolidation of power by big corporate and the wealthy over the years but actually encouraged it.
We did not end up with people like limbaugh, alex jones, the whole line up on fox (there are a few exceptions, like Chris Wallace), etc. in a vacuum.
Hating the haters on the right got us NO WHERE and there is no 2 party system. We the people have allowed the corruption and the hate so I suggest we try to get better elected officials in office. Get out and help the candidates running against lindsey graham, mitch mcconnell, etc.

@maturin1919 trump has never had his day in court and most likely never will. Nixon quit rather than face a trial. The pesky facts are many more members of the gop have been accused, convicted and served time than members of the dem. I do wonder if that is simply because the dems are better at not getting caught or are they in fact less prone to corruption. The dems NEVER stood in the way of a gop president's nominee for the Supreme Court the way the gop has. The dems should have had the hearing Al Franken said he was completely open to having but they did not allow one. NOW they look like hypocrits for demanding the hearing for trump. Just sayin'
It it best not to hate less we become that which we hate.

The party should have encouraged him to fight her charges. She was obviously a Republican tool and I think it could have easily been proved.

2018 earnings, 84.4 million dollars.
Yep! There really are a lot of dumb idiots listening to his anti-human decency crap.

Good riddance...........

Cinco Level 5 Feb 4, 2020

Fuck him..

What? .... and sully my willy? Never, not even with a condom!

It could be just a gimmick to boost his ratings.

interesting theory

Toooooo bad, sooooo sad......

Totally agree! Absolute nightmare of a man.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:456149
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.