Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Dave Daubenmire Hopes to Sue the NFL for Putting His Eternal Salvation at Risk With the Super Bowl Halftime Show | Right Wing Watch

Well, first the burden of proof that he has an eternal soul to start with. You can't actually sue for ethereal concepts.

snytiger6 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A catlick priest at my (all boys) school, told me there was some religious sub-set, (in France i think) who did things like tucking their shirts in with a stick so they would not be tempted by the proximity of their hand to their penis. I think this twat might be one of those.

LOL... I wonder how that religious subset "handled" things when they needed to pee....

Who made him watch it. There was enough hype leading up that he would have known what ti would be like.

Let's face it, he is not overburdened with brains.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:456342
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.