Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Kirk Douglas Dead at 103 | PEOPLE.com | PEOPLE.com

Wow, 103! Think of all the changes he's seen.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems that I have loved him all my life ! My Mom had a big crush on the Gorgeous and very sexy Kirk Douglas..... I remember we would go see his movies and I was around 10..... I think that's when I fell in love with him😂 I am so very happy he lived this long....because his movies kept my Mom alive for me...even though she died when I was 21.... 🌹💋💝✌️😊🌻Memories💝!
Good night all 🤗😚🌹
Thank you, my Sister-Friend, HippieChick58✌️🙋🏻♀️ Right-on ! !🌻

I remember many of his movies and he was fantastic. My ex heard him speaking one day and told me he needed to learn how to talk. He was long retired and had a stroke, then had taught himself to speak again on his own. She did not know this. Kirk Douglas was a remarkable man.

Kirk was born in the middle of World War I. That's mind boggling! He starred in a WWI movie that came out in the 1950s called, "Paths of Glory". He lived a long life. Rest in Peace.

He was the icon of "Manly ".

I always think of Kirk and Burt Lancaster as the two of the greats in an industry of phonies. In Burt's case a great atheist too. I watched them recently in a great 60s movie 7 days in May ( I think that's right) Great scenes together. RIP Mr D.

It is amazing..he had a good life..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:456867
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.