Agnostic.com

6 0

Don't you think the Roy Moore campaign is getting desperate trying to save their flawed holier than thou candidate? And now Donald Trumpthe sexua lpredator himself, is choosing to back Moore?

sassygirl3869 9 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Neither of them have any class.

Mr_Dj Level 5 Nov 21, 2017

I am 75, I have escaped being a famous person and have not been attacked for being a sexual predator YET...I believe most men are, including me, resemble that description. Not all the blame falls on our shoulders. Some is the way we were raised ( men & women), some the way our country was developed. We were divided into separate groups. Men were the hunters, women raised children, cooked and made things nice. We were the protectors of the weaker sex, men don't cry, you never hit a woman ( OK to hit a man?) Women went to college yes, to become better caregivers ( nurses-teachers) Men were not allowed to take Home Ed., typing or cooking. Women not allowed in shop classes, engineering not smart enough. I could go on, but can't type well.
Personal experience, had my own company, several times heard " I will do ANYTHING to get this job" Did I or Did I not??? Yes, I have been taken advantage of & taken advantage of the situation. I cannot tell you what happened between Alice & myself July 7, 1974. Who's Alice????

Let's see I'll give the other point of view.

When I graduated from college-I got married and the only job I could get was in the home office in an insurance company. Iwas never considered for promotion because they felt my husband's career came first. My boss cemented his sentiments by patting me on the butt one day-Beaten down I told no one.

This was the first in a series of sexual overtures over the years as I became an outside sales rep on the road. When I was a salesmanager for a major snack company I complained about the depot manager and his verbalsexual banter and they fired me.

Yes things have changed-but somehow they have stayed the same

What else do you expect from Trump, the total moral idiot? the orange, fetid blob of feces is incapable of doing anything that is just and moral.

After Trump was elected, I've lost the ability to accurately process what the general public may be thinking.

Maybe a pedophile molester is what a large portion of the electorate is interested in. Hell, they elected Donald the president.

It definitely seems to be.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4571
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.