Agnostic.com

160 14

Would you dare to have sex in a church?

Lol. It's on my Bucket List.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

160 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would think that to be absolutely disrespectful and the thought of anyone doing that makes me a little sick.This is a place people go to worship, and I don't care if you disagree with them, it's a matter of respect and all people deserve to be respected as long as what they're doing isn't negatively impacting your life. You might argue that the history of religion has had a negative impact on our society, but there are "some" good people in the Church that would feel disrespected by that action.

Okay.

Whoops

What better place to be fruitful and multiply? Consider what you do there as "blessed"

Priests have been raping children in churches for centuries. Compared to that IMO consensual sex is not a sickening thing.

@IAJO163 Lol.

I have. It was totally taboo and quite a turn on.

Cool.

It's on my bucket list too, now 🙂

One guy I dated reckoned the kinkiest place he'd ever had sex was in the back of a hearse. I really couldn't top that.

Lol. I did at the Sonic restaurant parking lot. It's a drive-thru restaurant.

Does masturbation count? hahahaha

Lol.

@silvereyes Haha.

@silvereyes rotflmao

Hell yes lol

Yeah!

Its got to be on the alter. And I insist on that catholic incense! And plenty of red wine. And candle light. And that theme song from The Omen!

Lol.

Been there, done that, didn't get the t-shirt though. Many a year ago quite regularly.

Kimba Level 7 Mar 29, 2018

Probably? Maybe? Circumstantial for sure. I wouldn’t plan it but you never know what could happen.

Bless me Father, for I just sinned all over your confessional.

Lol.

Never stopped a priest before.

Anywhere the mood strikes with the right person I suppose

Right?

Right Person is key!!!!

Do you believe in sex before marriage?
Yes, but only if it doesn't interrupt the celebrant..

Yes.

?????

Yes.

Did you need further details? 😉

Nah.

Ungodly?

One should never have sex in the house of their father. Well, he isn't my father, so...If overwhelmed by passion, why not? Wanna go to church? [winks at her]

Hah, yep.

I have!
Over the alter!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

I keep away from churches, the last two times I went to a church I got married so these days I avoid them unless it is someone else's wedding.

RonB Level 5 Apr 1, 2018

Oh, okay.

Already have. The thrill of getting caught made it fun but I'm more of a lie down and let me take my time kind of person.

Cool.

I would, with pleasure! But preferably not during a service!!

Haha.

Ah, the 70's! I did my part for the beginning roots of "Habitat for Humanity" and race relations as volunteers from the primarily white suburbs came to the hood to fix up houses and stayed at thelocal church. We helped them and many were fine with clandestine "Free Love" meetings. I did it weekly for a couple of years.It was a great experience!

Wow.

Did it, my wife and I had just gotten married, things were still really hot between us. we went for a walk, walked past a catholic church and decided why not. very naughty feeling and totally worth it.

Lol. I bet.

Been there, done that......twice. First time was at the newly built Mormon temple here in Las Vegas. To be honest, that one was completely premeditated. The second was at a friend's wedding (and no, I didn't do anything with the bride). I use to fool around with the bride's bff in High School so we snuck off just after the ceremony and blessed the church in our own way. Funny thing is, I pass by that church daily and think about how awesome that night was.

Nice. I want to do it there. I did it in a Sonic restaurant's parking lot in a car.

I'd do it

Me too.

@Sarahroo29 Asking for volunteers? Kidding.🙂.

@josh23452 Nope. My F-buddy said no.

@Sarahroo29 a shame pretty lady 🙂

@josh23452 Oh well.

@josh23452 Thanks.

Apparently there is so many wanting to make love on Jim Morrison's grave in Paris they have to get a ticket like the deli counter in supermarkets.

Oh wow.

@Sarahroo29 I was joking but there is a lot of sex going on top of his grave lol

@273kelvin Brrr...My cheeks would be cold.

@Sarahroo29 Not as cold his lol

@273kelvin Lol.

At this point I think I'd fuck in a crematorium. Can you spell d e s p e r a t e?

Lol.

Done it... twice

Wow.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46020
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.