Agnostic.com

160 14

Would you dare to have sex in a church?

Lol. It's on my Bucket List.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

160 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, because there is no way I'd be in a church lol

Lol.

Without a second thought

Me too.

Sure, let's go.

Lol.

Well, I don't go to church, but I can't speak for the priests and alter boys.

Right.

I had sex in a church playground... Does that count? And it wasn't really a playground kids used, it was more where all the addicts hung out so I don't really feel bad

Byrd Level 7 Mar 29, 2018

Those pews are uncomfortable to sit on. I can't imagine trying to enjoy sex on one of them. They are narrow and hard. I'm too old for the floor, even on a rug. When I was young, skinny, and agile, it would be a different story. It doesn't matter to me what you call a building, but I do like a modicum of comfort.

I can think of a lot more comfortable places...

Been there, done that.

during the service?

We didn't think of that at the time.

@Wildgreens you mean like it was happening and you didnt notice?

Done it. Add a confessional to the bucket list. Those are fun when the service is going on.

As a young hot non-delusional it was one of my biggest fantasies. Right on the freakin alter!

Would, and have. It's really not that hard to do.
The confessional booths are empty most of the time.

When was sixteen, a girl I knew, took me into a Catholic Shrine, and seduced me on the stairs leading up into the belltower. Right under a picture of JC himself! Boy, did his face get fogged up!

Where in the heck have you been?! Welcome back! 🙂

That's the best place to have sex!

Aww - you guys make my skinny dipping look lame. Guess I'll have to try that in a baptismal pool 😀

Churches are a waste of time and energy. Can think of better places to have sex

Already have. My gf at the time and I used to hop over the fence and go to town in the grave yard. We even snuck in to the vestibule.

I've had graveyard sex a couple of times. It was the late 80s, we we're in high school and she was goth

When I was a teenager, my gf at the time and I would ditch church to have sex. If we could have found a way to do it we probably would have.

I received oral sex in a church parking lot once. Does that count? I have no problem with it.

I wouldn't be interested. There are far better places to have sex I think...

Only reason is to.

Yeah, college roommates made the school's empty chapel one night convenient.... we were nervous we'd get in trouble by the earthly humans, not by anything supernatural.

Holli Level 6 June 20, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46020
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.