Agnostic.com

160 14

Would you dare to have sex in a church?

Lol. It's on my Bucket List.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

160 comments (101 - 125)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why not? I said 'Shit' in a Mormon temple....

Absolutely.
And twice on Sundays ?

Lol.

My now-ex wife and I were driving in the country several years ago and came upon a tiny little Catholic church in the middle of nowhere...we stopped to check it out, and discovered it was not only unlocked, but completely deserted. After walking around and checking out the outside and inside of the church, she literally blew me in the confessional...it was surreal...

Cool.

I have had se in a church.

Cool.

already have....

Sweet!

@Sarahroo29 His name was Father O'Leary....

@Sarahroo29 JUST JOKIN'!!!!...hahahahaha

@Agr8m8 Lol.

May be if I was a altar boy. LOL

Ew. Lol.

Probably not.

Okay.

First time was in a Pres. Church. lol Twas a sign.

Lol.

I wouldn't go and seek out a church... but if sex was on offer and I happen to be in a church for some reason then I would yes!!! But then I've had sex at work.. on a train... on a beach.... etc etc etc.

Damn. Lol.

I wouldn't go and seek out a church... but if sex was on offer and I happen to be in a church for some reason then I would yes!!! But then I've had sex at work.. on a train... on a beach.... etc etc etc.

Being in a church would probably give me anxiety related performance issues HA.

Lol.

Reminds me of a scene one of my favorite True Blood episodes.

I've never seen it.

@Sarahroo29 do a youtube search for "True Blood: Jason and Sarah Newlin Sex Scene"

@NoMagicCookie Is it gross?

@Sarahroo29 That scene is pretty clean. (from a blood letting aspect) although, a few scenes from that series involve, what I am guessing, 50 gallon drums of gore.

@NoMagicCookie Ew.

A church has no significance to me. It's walls with a roof over it; so I'd prefer something more comfortable. My thought is that by contemplating doing something that theists would consider blasphemous there just because it's a church, you acknowledge that it is a place of special significance.

That's not to say I'd pass up sex, but I wouldn't seek out a church of my own accord and wouldn't just happen to be there.

JimG Level 8 Apr 4, 2018

Okay.

During services if possible

Lol.

oh yeah

Good,

It's just another building, so yes.

Lol. Me too.

Why note, it will be blessing. ?

Haha.

Yeah, I would, in order to commit a "heathen" act.

Me too.

Of course.I would just shut my eyes lol.

Right?

It would have to be someplace else besides the hard wooden pews..., you could get kinky with the candles

Ouch. Butt plugs perhaps? That isn't something I would do though.

Lols Sarahroo29 no not butt plugs unless they weren't lite and slim ha ha, was thinking about hot wax near the privates before sex lols, if the partner agrees to it of course

@ScienceBill72 Oops I went too far. Lol. Hot wax is okay I guess.

yes. Not disrepectful at all. It is one of the most natural acts and I think would honor the love that the supposed God has said to bestow on us.

No. In no house of worship. Utterly disrespectful. Unless it was one that actually encouraged it like some of the (defunct) Indian temples that practiced sex based religions

Okay.

That's not that unrealistic. It was a mess during the transition of new Orleans people from our church to other churches. We had a bucket of condoms for the people to keep from spreading germs. We gave it toothpaste and brushes, shampoo and deodorant... toilet paper was very important too. It's been proven that a church is not a sanctuary. So what's the big deal...huh? Lol!

Lol.

We do yeah as am not religious anymore and do not feel sorry for Jesus who never existed. Imao

Lmfao.

Fuck yes

Whee! Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46020
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.