Agnostic.com

23 0

What is your favorite animal?

Madeline1992 5 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. Dogs
  2. Horses

I greatly like so many! Mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians, insects, crustaceans, molluscs... My fave pet species would be cats, though reptiles are a close second.

Zster Level 8 Nov 22, 2017

All of them.

I love cats because we're similar in nature. Take from that what you will.

Giraffe!

Cats =^..^=

Red Pandas are cute

Dogs. Especially my shar pei. Most of my work relates to animals

White Rhinoceros, then horses, then dogs. If we get three. Which according to the question, we don't.

What? That's like asking me, which of my kids is my favorite. lol

I really do love them all and it's very difficult for me to narrow it down. They each have their own unique qualities.

Dogs and cats because I am most familiar with them and many of the dogs in my neighborhood always greet me like a long lost relative, so cute.

Horses because I'd love to be around them more.

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my.

Prairie dog, meerkat and dogs.

Orcas are and have been my favorite since I was 4. I grew up the first 10 years in alaska where they are so many cool stories the inuit tribes tell. You are so right about how amazingly similar they are to us humans both in their development and in their culture and community awesome post

Nudibranchs - they look like frilly colourful slugs. I also love spiders

Cats. They aren't as needy as dogs are and they purr.

Domestic: dogs. Wild: bats, because they are a mammals that can fly; and the platypus as it is a mammal that is all kinds of mixed up awesome.

Ocean; Orca
Land; Puppys and Kitties (tie)

my Ruby dog

Cats

Dogssss. Typical I know but still, dogs ????

Dogs. Lion and Tiger cubs. Rabbits. Guinea pigs.

Then Unicorns, Dragons , and Hippogriffs...

wolf probably

Tough choice... Bear or fox. :3

I love dogs, but I live in a place where dogs are hated by angels. So I have sugar gliders as it is cute and lovely.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.