Agnostic.com

36 5

What is your quest? What is your favorite color? What is your next goal in life?

ImpressionistMe 5 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To learn and experience as much as I can in the time available.

Most of the shades and hues of blue.

To reach my next birthday, and the next, and the next, and the....

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen... snaps back to reality. The goal is to be whole enough to attract someone who gets all my nerdy reference or at least seeks to learn them while teaching me some new ones. no hurries, no worries, no pressure, but that's that eventual goal.

What is the air speed velocity of a laden European Swallow?

AAAAHHHHHH

Red no blue AHHHHH

I thought it was green?

@Joshuahenley you're right I get it mixed up.

My quest is to be happy. My favorite color is violet. My next goal in life is to obtain a master's degree.

To live, purple, and to graduate college.

To follow that star,no matter how hopeless, no matter how far

love that musical

@crazycurlz it immediatly started playing in my head

To quit my job and live in an RV at the beach. I'm half-way there.

I seek the holy grail. Green. To party with the hormone monster.

What is your quest?
> > I seek the Holy Grail
What is your favorite color?

> Blue... No green... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggg

My quest is to continue to find meaningful connections in life and expand my comfort zone to include more and varied experiences and people. I would also like to change the world for the better. Be part of a cultural revolution that puts the working class and middle class people back in the driver's seat of society instead of the wealthy elite. My favorite color is blue or green or some combinations thereof. My next goal in life may be to get a Master's degree and spend my life to help other people achieve their full potential.

I changed it to working class and middle class people. Thank you for pointing out my vagueness Fanburger.

To be successful. Navy. To be successful.

To raise my daughter.
Blue.
To cross the bridge of death.

To make a positive difference without sacrificing principles. Purple. Coffee.

To finish my mid-life cleaning before i die.

One of my scenarios:

Channeling Rosanne Rosannadana

What's all this fuss about goats?
I was asked what my new year's resolutions are. I said I was not sure.
She said, "This is the time of year when you should review your goats."
Goats?
"Yes," she said, "You should have personal, and business goats. Short term, mid-term, and lifetime goats."
Lifetime Goats? I live in an apartment. I don't have room for even short term goats. Lifetime Goats? Where will I put them? And for how long? My lifetime? The goat's lifetime?
"Rosanne! Goals, not Goats."
Oh. Never mind.

I don't even like goats. You want a goat, get a goat. I don't want a goat.

To survive, black, no I mean green, to fix my rotator cuffs and soon.

Knowledge is my quest!( I know, but it really is I enjoy learning stuff) my favorite color is blue(royal blue for the people that view through shades of color) my next goal is to suck life from the moments I have left( now I want to jump out a plane!!!)

I seek the holy grail, purple, and to use my passport again before the end of the current calendar year.

My quest is to be a successful author. Favorite color is black (in pigment it is the presence of all color, and in light it is the absence of color.) My next goal is to complete my latest novels.

Gohan Level 7 Mar 29, 2018

See.......as a science teacher...I got that one.....

Favorite colors teal and purple,
Quest: final long term relationship
Next Goal: rejoin gym

My quest/next goal is to get a job in the field of cyber security. My favorite color...black.

My goal is to keep riding my horse, loving life, learning, exploring, survive Trump and his insanity, and live in my little farm cottage till I die.
My favorite color is blue.
My quest is to work towards restoring equality for women/LGBT folks/ other ethicities/Blacks,stop this evil regime that is ruining America, working to save the oceans, air, fresh water and non human creatures who share the earth with us.

Quest: To continue to be the best person I can be for myself and the people in my life.
Color: Orchid (kind of a warm purple)
Goal: To make it through today.

Quest to find the holy Grail filled with the blood of Mary (as in a great bloody Mary) or wine or beer or cocktail. Crimson Red. Being better than I am today.

To shuffle off this mortal with a bank balance of zero having left a few quid for my daughters, Purple, to finish decorating the bathroom.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.