Agnostic.com

4 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On Super Tuesday I will be going to the Rally at Champlain Valley Fair in Essex Junction Vermont. It is right down the street from where I live. Should be interesting . Bernies house is close by in Burlington. I worked on his campaign in 1994.

Yes they are

I would love to see Bernie get the nomination, but honestly have no trouble voting for any of the contenders agst 45. I will be most interested in who gets the running mate nod, as well.

Zster Level 8 Feb 25, 2020

I feel the same. Anyone who gets nominated in the Democratic party gets my vote.

They simply have to be, the divisiveness of the Democratic party against an 'All in' Republican front is so distressing. The dnc's hijinks last time around was destructive to the entire nation. The people have to be allowed to decide, and whoever they do decide is the candidate, everyone has to get behind.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:463807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.